- About CHAPA
- Housing Policy
- CHAPA's Budget Priorities
- CHAPA's Legislative Priorities
- Smart Growth
- CHAPA Housing Briefs
- Chapter 40B
- Research and Reports
- Foreclosure Information
- New England Housing Network
- On Solid Ground
- Consultant Directory
- Jobs Board
- Housing & Courses
- Engage with CHAPA!
- Create a login to manage your account, membership, & events!
- Already have an account? Login!
- Post Jobs, Consultant Listings, & Homebuyer Workshops
- Join CHAPA
- Become a New Individual CHAPA Member!
- Become a New Organizational CHAPA Member!
- Donate to CHAPA!
- Join CHAPA's Email List!
LGBT Equal Access to HUD Programs and Cultural Competency - December 13, 2012
Submitted by admin on Wed, 11/14/2012 - 3:30pm
Start: 2012-12-13 10:00:00
End: 2012-12-13 13:00:00Chapa Event:
The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development Office of Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity
The City of Medford Office of Human Diversity
in collaboration with
The Mass Association of Human Rights Commissions
Massachusetts LGBTQ Bar
Massachusetts Transgender Coalition
Medford City Hall Council Chambers
85 George P. Hassett Drive
Medford, MA 02155
Diane McLeod, Diversity Director & Chair MAHRC
Review of the Equal Access Rule
Lauren Willhoite, Presidential Management Fellow, FHEO
Panel Presentations and Discussion
- Timothy M. Robison , Boston FHEO Center Director, Moderator
- Kara S. Suffredini, Esq., Executive Director, MassEquality
- Gunner Scott, Executive Director, Massachusetts Transgender Political Coalition
Susan Forward, Region 1 Director, FHEO
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org, or at (781) 393-2501