- About CHAPA
- Housing Policy
- CHAPA's Budget Priorities
- CHAPA's Legislative Priorities
- Smart Growth
- CHAPA Housing Briefs
- Chapter 40B
- Research and Reports
- Foreclosure Information
- New England Housing Network
- On Solid Ground
- Consultant Directory
- Jobs Board
- Housing & Courses
- Engage with CHAPA!
- Create a login to manage your account, membership, & events!
- Already have an account? Login!
- Post Jobs, Consultant Listings, & Homebuyer Workshops
- Join CHAPA
- Become a New Individual CHAPA Member!
- Become a New Organizational CHAPA Member!
- Donate to CHAPA!
- Join CHAPA's Email List!
City of Medford Fair Housing Training - April 21, 2017
Submitted by admin on Wed, 04/05/2017 - 5:20pm
Start: 2017-04-21 09:30:00
End: 2017-04-21 11:30:00Chapa Event:
Fair Housing Training
Accommodations and Modifications
Friday, April 21, 2017
9:30AM - 11:30AM
Medford City Hall
Council Chambers 2nd Floor
Barbara R. Chandler
Senior Advisor on Civil Rights and Fair Housing
Metropolitan Boston Housing Partnership
This free training will help;
Housing Advocates, Property Managers, Human Rights Advocates, Property Owners, Marketing Staff, etc.
Understand how state and federal anti-discrimination law covers applicants and tenants who request reasonable accommodation and/or reasonable modification and how it impacts housing providers.
RSVP by April 14th to 781-393-2501 or email@example.com
Accommodation request same as above
(781) 393-2516 TDD