The Public Housing and Rental Assistance Committee brings together diverse interests from the public housing community, including local housing authorities, tenant organizations, lawyers, and developers, to develop a shared agenda for preserving, protecting and utilizing these vital federal and state affordable housing resources.
If you are interested in joining this committee, please use the button below to sign up. (If you already have a CHAPA account, log in and edit your account information.)
As a part of developing CHAPA policy agenda for the upcoming legislative and budget session, we will be seeking input from our members through a Policy Spreadsheet. This is a google spreadsheet that can be viewed and commented on by everyone and thus becomes a working document for policy agenda setting.
Instructions for providing input on the Spreadsheet:
- Click on the link below to access the spreadsheet. You do not require a gmail account to access the sheet.
- Right click on the cell or box and you shall see a comment window.
- You shall see 3 options -
- Insert Comment
- Get link to this cell
- Click on Insert Comment and type your comment in the comment box.
- Please put your Name/ Initials after the comment.
- Type your comment in the comment box and hit the Comment button.
Click here to access the Policy Spreadsheet.
We appreciate your time and efforts in providing the valuable input that will help drive a shared agenda.