- About CHAPA
- Housing Policy
- CHAPA's Budget and Legislative Priorities
- Smart Growth
- CHAPA Housing Briefs
- Chapter 40B
- Research and Reports
- Foreclosure Information
- Public Housing Reform
- The Attorney General's Community Based HomeCorps
- New England Housing Network
- On Solid Ground
- Consultant Directory
- Jobs Board
- Housing & Courses
- Engage with CHAPA!
- Create a login to manage your account, membership, & events!
- Already have an account? Login!
- Post Jobs, Consultant Listings, & Homebuyer Workshops
- Join CHAPA
- Become a New Individual CHAPA Member!
- Become a New Organizational CHAPA Member!
- Donate to CHAPA!
- Join CHAPA's Email List!
State Housing Policy
Please visit this page for CHAPA's State Budget Priorites.
Please visit this page for CHAPA's Legislative Priorites.
State Housing Program Implementation and Regulation:
- DHCD Announces Homeownership NOFA - January 31, 2014
- DHCD Issues Secure Job Initiative RFR - January 31, 2014
- State Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing (AI) Published - January 14, 2014
- DHCD Funding to Modernize and Preserve the State's Public Housing Stock - December 16, 2013
- DHCD Awards $6 Million to Create 44 units of New Housing for Homeless Veterans - Novemeber 5, 2013
- Revised HomeBASE Regulation Issued - August 16, 2013
- DHCD Issues RFQ for Community Partnership Fund Administrator - August 15, 2013
- FY2014 State Budget Conference Bill - July 2013
- Draft DHCD 2012 Consolidated Action Plan - May 2012
- DHCD's Governor's FY2013 Budget - January 2012
- Local Housing Authority Taskforce Executive Order - January 2012
- CHAPA FY2013 Funding Recommendations to Reduce Massachusetts Family Homelessness - January 2012
- Commonwealth’s December 2011 FY’12 HomeBase Recommendations - January 2012