- About CHAPA
- Housing Policy
- CHAPA's Budget and Legislative Priorities
- Smart Growth
- CHAPA Housing Briefs
- Chapter 40B
- Research and Reports
- Foreclosure Information
- New England Housing Network
- On Solid Ground
- Consultant Directory
- Jobs Board
- Housing & Courses
- Engage with CHAPA!
- Create a login to manage your account, membership, & events!
- Already have an account? Login!
- Post Jobs, Consultant Listings, & Homebuyer Workshops
- Join CHAPA
- Become a New Individual CHAPA Member!
- Become a New Organizational CHAPA Member!
- Donate to CHAPA!
- Join CHAPA's Email List!
Secretary Bigby Releases Community First Olmstead Plan - September 15, 2008
Submitted by admin on Mon, 06/20/2011 - 6:03am
Secretary Bigby and the Governor's Office have approved the Community First Olmstead Plan linked below. "Community First" continues to be one of the Secretary’s top priorities. The Governor "officially" received the plan on September 12th.
Please click here to view a PDF version of the plan.