- About CHAPA
- Housing Policy
- CHAPA's Budget and Legislative Priorities
- Smart Growth
- CHAPA Housing Briefs
- Chapter 40B
- Research and Reports
- Foreclosure Information
- New England Housing Network
- On Solid Ground
- Consultant Directory
- Jobs Board
- Housing & Courses
- Engage with CHAPA!
- Create a login to manage your account, membership, & events!
- Already have an account? Login!
- Post Jobs, Consultant Listings, & Homebuyer Workshops
- Join CHAPA
- Become a New Individual CHAPA Member!
- Become a New Organizational CHAPA Member!
- Donate to CHAPA!
- Join CHAPA's Email List!
Request for Responses for Regional Networks to End Homelessness - September 25, 2008
Submitted by admin on Mon, 06/20/2011 - 5:50am
The Interagency Council on Housing and Homelessness announces a Request for Responses for the Regional Network Innovations to End Homelessness. This initiative offers an exciting opportunity to partner with the Commonwealth to implement innovative strategies that will inform new and emerging statewide housing approaches to ending homelessness.
Please click here for the full RFR document.