- About CHAPA
- Housing Policy
- CHAPA's Budget Priorities
- CHAPA's Legislative Priorities
- Smart Growth
- CHAPA Housing Briefs
- Chapter 40B
- Research and Reports
- Foreclosure Information
- New England Housing Network
- On Solid Ground
- Consultant Directory
- Jobs Board
- Housing & Courses
- Engage with CHAPA!
- Create a login to manage your account, membership, & events!
- Already have an account? Login!
- Post Jobs, Consultant Listings, & Homebuyer Workshops
- Join CHAPA
- Become a New Individual CHAPA Member!
- Become a New Organizational CHAPA Member!
- Donate to CHAPA!
- Join CHAPA's Email List!
MAPC Releases 2017 Equity Update - March 1, 2017
Submitted by admin on Wed, 03/01/2017 - 3:44pm
In 2011 MAPC released The State of Equity in Metro Boston, an inventory of cross-sectoral indicators that measured inequity in the region through the various stages of life, from birth to old age. Now—in 2017—this report updates those measures, where possible, and provides new indicators to give a more current picture of disparities and opportunity.
Click here to read the 2017 report.
Click here to read about the report in The Boston Globe.