- About CHAPA
- Housing Policy
- CHAPA's Budget and Legislative Priorities
- Smart Growth
- CHAPA Housing Briefs
- Chapter 40B
- Research and Reports
- Foreclosure Information
- Public Housing Reform
- The Attorney General's Community Based HomeCorps
- New England Housing Network
- On Solid Ground
- Consultant Directory
- Jobs Board
- Housing & Courses
- Engage with CHAPA!
- Create a login to manage your account, membership, & events!
- Already have an account? Login!
- Post Jobs, Consultant Listings, & Homebuyer Workshops
- Join CHAPA
- Become a New Individual CHAPA Member!
- Become a New Organizational CHAPA Member!
- Donate to CHAPA!
- Join CHAPA's Email List!
HUD Releases Proposed FY2013 Budget - February 14, 2012
Submitted by admin on Tue, 02/14/2012 - 5:43pm
WASHINGTON – U.S. Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Secretary Shaun Donovan today unveiled HUD’s fiscal year 2013 budget proposal. Titled Housing and Communities Built to Last, the budget reflects the President’s vision of an America that can draw strength from its vibrant communities and momentum from a robust housing market. Read HUD’s proposed FY 2013 budget.
Please click here to read the full press release.
Click here to read a summary of the proposed HUD budget prepared by the National Low Income Housing Coalition.