- About CHAPA
- Housing Policy
- CHAPA's Budget Priorities
- CHAPA's Legislative Priorities
- Smart Growth
- CHAPA Housing Briefs
- Chapter 40B
- Research and Reports
- Foreclosure Information
- New England Housing Network
- On Solid Ground
- Consultant Directory
- Jobs Board
- Housing & Courses
- Engage with CHAPA!
- Create a login to manage your account, membership, & events!
- Already have an account? Login!
- Post Jobs, Consultant Listings, & Homebuyer Workshops
- Join CHAPA
- Become a New Individual CHAPA Member!
- Become a New Organizational CHAPA Member!
- Donate to CHAPA!
- Join CHAPA's Email List!
HUD Awards $3.6 Million in Choice Neighborhoods Planning Grants; $300,000 Goes to Springfield - January 10, 2012
Submitted by admin on Tue, 01/10/2012 - 2:52pm
WASHINGTON – U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Secretary Shaun Donovan announced today that 13 communities across the U.S. will receive $3.6 million in Choice Neighborhoods Planning Grants. (See attached list (PDF)and project summary for this all of the grantees (PDF).)
Click here to read the full press release.