- About CHAPA
- Housing Policy
- CHAPA's Budget Priorities
- CHAPA's Legislative Priorities
- Smart Growth
- CHAPA Housing Briefs
- Chapter 40B
- Research and Reports
- Foreclosure Information
- New England Housing Network
- On Solid Ground
- Consultant Directory
- Jobs Board
- Housing & Courses
- Engage with CHAPA!
- Create a login to manage your account, membership, & events!
- Already have an account? Login!
- Post Jobs, Consultant Listings, & Homebuyer Workshops
- Join CHAPA
- Become a New Individual CHAPA Member!
- Become a New Organizational CHAPA Member!
- Donate to CHAPA!
- Join CHAPA's Email List!
Executive Office of Housing and Economic Development Schedule Hearings on the FY2014 Budget - December 4, 2012
Submitted by admin on Tue, 12/04/2012 - 8:56pm
From the December 4th Press Release: The EOHED will present the context for the FY14 state budget and gather valuable comments from stakeholders and members of the public regarding their priorities for funding. The forums will begin with a short overview presentation, followed by an opportunity for audience members to provide testimony. If you cannot attend a hearing and wish to provide written feedback, please email your comments to Stephen Burm, Stephen.email@example.com.
EOHED’s budget hearings will be:
1. Tuesday, December 11th from 5-7 p.m. at Quinsigamond Community College, 670 West Boylston St., Harrington Learning Center, Conference Room 109 B, Worcester
2. Thursday, December 13th from 1-3 p.m. at the Saltonstall Building, 100 Cambridge St., 2nd Floor Conference Room C, Boston