- About CHAPA
- Housing Policy
- CHAPA's Budget and Legislative Priorities
- Smart Growth
- CHAPA Housing Briefs
- Chapter 40B
- Research and Reports
- Foreclosure Information
- New England Housing Network
- On Solid Ground
- Consultant Directory
- Jobs Board
- Housing & Courses
- Engage with CHAPA!
- Create a login to manage your account, membership, & events!
- Already have an account? Login!
- Post Jobs, Consultant Listings, & Homebuyer Workshops
- Join CHAPA
- Become a New Individual CHAPA Member!
- Become a New Organizational CHAPA Member!
- Donate to CHAPA!
- Join CHAPA's Email List!
DHCD Releases NOFA for Gateway Cities Planning Grants - September 17, 2008
Submitted by admin on Mon, 06/20/2011 - 6:04am
The Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD) is making up to $2 million available to communities under the Gateway Plus Action Grant to support local planning efforts to expand housing opportunities for the Commonwealth's residents, resulting in revitalization that creates and restores vibrant mixed-income neighborhoods. The resulting plan and proposed actions should reflect a shared vision of a neighborhood improvement strategy, emphasizing housing needs, quality of life, and ongoing steps to sustain and enhance community and civic engagement.
Please click here to view the full announcement on DHCD's website.