- About CHAPA
- Housing Policy
- CHAPA's Budget Priorities
- CHAPA's Legislative Priorities
- Smart Growth
- CHAPA Housing Briefs
- Chapter 40B
- Research and Reports
- Foreclosure Information
- New England Housing Network
- On Solid Ground
- Consultant Directory
- Jobs Board
- Housing & Courses
- Engage with CHAPA!
- Create a login to manage your account, membership, & events!
- Already have an account? Login!
- Post Jobs, Consultant Listings, & Homebuyer Workshops
- Join CHAPA
- Become a New Individual CHAPA Member!
- Become a New Organizational CHAPA Member!
- Donate to CHAPA!
- Join CHAPA's Email List!
Chapter 40B: Past, Present & Future Conference Materials
Submitted by admin on Tue, 10/02/2012 - 9:22am
The Basics of the Comprehensive Permit Process (pre-conference session)
- Ed Marchant Handout - Overview of Chapter 40B Fundamentals
Panel 1: Preserving the Aff ordability of 40B Resales
- Elsa Campbell, DHCD Handouts - LIP Universal Deed Rider with 2% Resale Fee, LIP Disclosure Statement, LIP Resale Instructions, Property Information Form, Model Right of First Refusal Letter
- Elizabeth Palma-Diaz, CHAPA Handouts - Selling Your Chapter 40B Unit and 40B Units General Restrictions
Panel 2: Pro Active Planning and Chapter 40B
- David Colton and Tim Harrigan, Town of Easton Handouts - Project Eligibility Application Letter
- Peter I. Hechenbleikner, Town of Reading Handouts - The Reading Approach: Pro Active Planning and 40B Presentation, MassHousing Article on Rejected Reading Project Proposal
Panel 3: Th e Latest Updates on the Comprehensive Permit Guidelines and Regulations
- Deborah Goddard, DHCD Presentation - Updates on the Comprehensive Permit Guildelines and Regulations