- About CHAPA
- Housing Policy
- CHAPA's Budget Priorities
- CHAPA's Legislative Priorities
- Smart Growth
- CHAPA Housing Briefs
- Chapter 40B
- Research and Reports
- Foreclosure Information
- New England Housing Network
- On Solid Ground
- Consultant Directory
- Jobs Board
- Housing & Courses
- Engage with CHAPA!
- Create a login to manage your account, membership, & events!
- Already have an account? Login!
- Post Jobs, Consultant Listings, & Homebuyer Workshops
- Join CHAPA
- Become a New Individual CHAPA Member!
- Become a New Organizational CHAPA Member!
- Donate to CHAPA!
- Join CHAPA's Email List!
CHAPA Mourns the Loss of our First Director, Bob McKay - January 24, 2017
Submitted by admin on Tue, 01/24/2017 - 10:39am
CHAPA mourns the loss of our first Director, Bob McKay, who passed away at age 91. Bob was a passionate advocate for affordable housing and low income tenants throughout his long and distinguished career. He was key to launching the affordable housing movement in Boston and throughout the state in the mid-1960s. A consummate networker, he kept CHAPA at the forefront of a changing housing arena for 20 years. Many former and current CHAPA members owe their involvement in the field to Bob. He will be missed.