- About CHAPA
- Housing Policy
- CHAPA's Budget Priorities
- CHAPA's Legislative Priorities
- Smart Growth
- CHAPA Housing Briefs
- Chapter 40B
- Research and Reports
- Foreclosure Information
- New England Housing Network
- On Solid Ground
- Consultant Directory
- Jobs Board
- Housing & Courses
- Engage with CHAPA!
- Create a login to manage your account, membership, & events!
- Already have an account? Login!
- Post Jobs, Consultant Listings, & Homebuyer Workshops
- Join CHAPA
- Become a New Individual CHAPA Member!
- Become a New Organizational CHAPA Member!
- Donate to CHAPA!
- Join CHAPA's Email List!
Apply by 3/31 for the 2017-2018 Mentoring Program! - March 2, 2017
Submitted by admin on Thu, 03/02/2017 - 4:17pm
* Applications are now Open! *
Click HERE for the application to become a Mentor or Mentee!
Applications are due by March 31, 2017
The Mentoring Program is designed to promote and support a culture of learning and mentoring within the community development field. The Mentoring Program seeks to enhance the preparation of young professionals with 1-2 years of experience; mid to senior level professionals, and board members who demonstrate potential for advancement and growth into positions of leadership. The Mentoring Program helps facilitate effective and meaningful relationships between and amongst community development professionals through a nine-month intensive designed to help foster relationships, introduce networking techniques and share industry knowledge.