- About CHAPA
- Housing Policy
- CHAPA's Budget and Legislative Priorities
- Smart Growth
- CHAPA Housing Briefs
- Chapter 40B
- Research and Reports
- Foreclosure Information
- Public Housing Reform
- The Attorney General's Community Based HomeCorps
- New England Housing Network
- On Solid Ground
- Consultant Directory
- Jobs Board
- Housing & Courses
- Engage with CHAPA!
- Create a login to manage your account, membership, & events!
- Already have an account? Login!
- Post Jobs, Consultant Listings, & Homebuyer Workshops
- Join CHAPA
- Become a New Individual CHAPA Member!
- Become a New Organizational CHAPA Member!
- Donate to CHAPA!
- Join CHAPA's Email List!
New England Housing Network
The New England Housing Network
The housing community is in the midst of the most significant changes in federal housing policies in decades. Unprecedented budget cuts aimed primarily at low income people, combined with a dramatic shift of responsibilities to state and local government, will present enormous challenges for communities across the United States.
To respond to this challenge, a broad coalition of housing and community development organizations joined together to form the New England Housing Network in early 1995, the first regional response in the country to changes in federal housing and community development programs. To learn more please click here.
- About the New England Housing Network
- Lead Agencies
- U.S. House of Representatives Directory
- U.S. Senate Directory
- New England Congressional Delegation -Contact Information (as of 2012)
- NLIHC Legislative Action Center
NE Housing Network Conferences and Materials:
- 2013 Conference Materials - November 2013
- 2013 New England Housing Network Annual Conference - September 2013
- New England Housing Network Federal Priorities for 2013- May 2013
- 2014 New England Housing Network Annual Conference - December 12, 2014
- 2014 Conference Materials - December 2014
- 2015 New England Housing Network Annual Conference - December 4, 2015
- 2015 Conference Materials - December 2015
- New England Housing Network Federal Priorities - May 2016
- Save the Date! New England Housing Network Federal Forum on December 16, 2016