- About CHAPA
- Housing Policy
- CHAPA's Budget Priorities
- CHAPA's Legislative Priorities
- Smart Growth
- CHAPA Housing Briefs
- Chapter 40B
- Research and Reports
- Foreclosure Information
- New England Housing Network
- On Solid Ground
- Consultant Directory
- Jobs Board
- Housing & Courses
- Engage with CHAPA!
- Create a login to manage your account, membership, & events!
- Already have an account? Login!
- Post Jobs, Consultant Listings, & Homebuyer Workshops
- Join CHAPA
- Become a New Individual CHAPA Member!
- Become a New Organizational CHAPA Member!
- Donate to CHAPA!
- Join CHAPA's Email List!
Join CHAPA, Renew Membership, Make a Donation
Benefits of Membership in CHAPA
CHAPA is a non-profit agency which serves as the umbrella organization for affordable housing and community planning efforts in Massachusetts.
Our diverse membership includes non-profit and for-profit developers, advocates, bankers, property managers, architects, consultants, homeowners, tenants, local planners, foundation and government officials, and others.
Ten reasons to join CHAPA: Click here.
- Click here to become a new individual member.
- Click here to become a new organizational member.
Click here to log in and renew your membership. (Members will already have an account, so please contact Erin at email@example.com for help when you first try to login or click here to retrieve your password.)
Click here to download CHAPA's brochure for more information about CHAPA membership and other ways to get involved!
In 2017, please consider also supporting CHAPA with a special donation of $50 for our 50th anniversary!
Do you shop at Amazon.com? By signing up for AmazonSmile you can support CHAPA every time you shop, at no cost to you! Click here to designate CHAPA as your selected charitable organization, and the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of your eligible purchase every time you shop: http://smile.amazon.com/ch/04-6138418. Thank you for your support!