- About CHAPA
- Housing Policy
- CHAPA's Budget Priorities
- CHAPA's Legislative Priorities
- Smart Growth
- CHAPA Housing Briefs
- Chapter 40B
- Research and Reports
- Foreclosure Information
- New England Housing Network
- On Solid Ground
- Consultant Directory
- Jobs Board
- Housing & Courses
- Engage with CHAPA!
- Create a login to manage your account, membership, & events!
- Already have an account? Login!
- Post Jobs, Consultant Listings, & Homebuyer Workshops
- Join CHAPA
- Become a New Individual CHAPA Member!
- Become a New Organizational CHAPA Member!
- Donate to CHAPA!
- Join CHAPA's Email List!
Staying on Track (Dukakis Center, Northeastern University)
Submitted by admin on Mon, 11/26/2012 - 10:18am
Staying on Track is a framework and benchmark indicators report on achieving a sustainable transportation system in Greater Boston. Like the Dukakis Center’s other report cards on housing and manufacturing, this report is based on extensive collection and analysis of a broad range of data about greater Boston’s transportation system and is designed to shed light on how the system works (or doesn’t), a necessary first step toward changing the region’s transportation system to make it more equitable and sustainable. The preliminary set of “indicators” and “benchmarks” from the report was released on November 19 at the fall meeting of the Metro Boston Sustainable Communities Consortium. The final printed report will be available in December 2012.
Research & Reports
Dukakis Center for Urban and Regional Policy, Northeastern University
Monday, November 26, 2012