- About CHAPA
- Housing Policy
- CHAPA's Budget and Legislative Priorities
- Smart Growth
- CHAPA Housing Briefs
- Chapter 40B
- Research and Reports
- Foreclosure Information
- Public Housing Reform
- The Attorney General's Community Based HomeCorps
- New England Housing Network
- On Solid Ground
- Consultant Directory
- Jobs Board
- Housing & Courses
- Engage with CHAPA!
- Create a login to manage your account, membership, & events!
- Already have an account? Login!
- Post Jobs, Consultant Listings, & Homebuyer Workshops
- Join CHAPA
- Become a New Individual CHAPA Member!
- Become a New Organizational CHAPA Member!
- Donate to CHAPA!
- Join CHAPA's Email List!
City of Ideas: Reinventing Boston’s Innovation Economy - The Boston Indicators Report 2012 (The Boston Foundation)
Submitted by admin on Wed, 11/28/2012 - 12:37pm
Sponsored and coordinated by the Boston Foundation in partnership with the City of Boston and the Metropolitan Area Planning Council, the Boston Indicators Project has been a primary data resource for the Greater Boston community for more than a decade. Its goals are to democratize access to high quality data
and information, foster informed public discourse and track progress on shared civic goals.
In addition to tracking a comprehensive framework of key indicators, the Project produces biennial reports chronicling Boston’s accomplishments and the full array of challenges facing the city and region as well as timely special reports on such critical topics as poverty and education. These reports build on expert and stakeholder convenings, data analysis and reviews of recent research.
Research & Reports
The Boston Foundation
Wednesday, November 28, 2012