- About CHAPA
- Housing Policy
- CHAPA's Budget and Legislative Priorities
- Smart Growth
- CHAPA Housing Briefs
- Chapter 40B
- Research and Reports
- Foreclosure Information
- Public Housing Reform
- The Attorney General's Community Based HomeCorps
- New England Housing Network
- On Solid Ground
- Consultant Directory
- Jobs Board
- Housing & Courses
- Engage with CHAPA!
- Create a login to manage your account, membership, & events!
- Already have an account? Login!
- Post Jobs, Consultant Listings, & Homebuyer Workshops
- Join CHAPA
- Become a New Individual CHAPA Member!
- Become a New Organizational CHAPA Member!
- Donate to CHAPA!
- Join CHAPA's Email List!
Federal Housing Policy
Federal Housing Policy Issues:
- House Ways and Means Committee Issues Tax Reform Discussin Draft: Revises LIHTC, Other Housing Provisions - February 27, 2014
- President Obama Outlines Housing Agenda – August 8, 2013
- Housing Finance/GSE Reform - Resource Materials - January 2012
- President Releases FY15 Budget Request for HUD and Rural Housing Service - March 5, 2014
- FY2014 Appropriations Bills for HUD Stalled – August 2, 2013
- NLIHC FY14 Budget Action Alert July 2013
HUD Regulations and Program Implementation:
HUD Releases Proposed FY2015 Budget - March 4, 2014
HUD Issues NOFA for VASH Project-Based Vouchers for Veterans - February 6, 2014
HUD Releases 2014 Area Median Income Limits - December 20, 2013
HUD FY2013 Contingency Plan for Possible Lapse in Appropriations - October 1, 2013
HUD Corrects Section 202/Section 811Mixed Finance Rule - August 21, 2013
Archive-Federal Housing Policy Links: