- About CHAPA
- Housing Policy
- CHAPA's Budget and Legislative Priorities
- Smart Growth
- CHAPA Housing Briefs
- Chapter 40B
- Research and Reports
- Foreclosure Information
- Public Housing Reform
- The Attorney General's Community Based HomeCorps
- New England Housing Network
- On Solid Ground
- Consultant Directory
- Jobs Board
- Housing & Courses
- Engage with CHAPA!
- Create a login to manage your account, membership, & events!
- Already have an account? Login!
- Post Jobs, Consultant Listings, & Homebuyer Workshops
- Join CHAPA
- Become a New Individual CHAPA Member!
- Become a New Organizational CHAPA Member!
- Donate to CHAPA!
- Join CHAPA's Email List!
Back on the Roll in Massachusetts: A Report on Strategies to Return Tax Title Properties to Productive Use
Submitted by admin on Mon, 06/20/2011 - 3:14am
Citizens' Housing and Planning Association with support from the Massachusetts Housing Partnership and the Boston Local Initiatives Support Corporation undertook an examination of tax title properties to promote strategies for returning these properties to productive use, particularly for affordable housing. By describing the system accurately and in layman's terms, this report will empower communities with information so that they can use the system more effectively and hold those who administer it accountable for its efficiency.
Saturday, January 1, 2000
Hard Copy For Members:
Hard Copy for Non Members: