- About CHAPA
- Housing Policy
- CHAPA's Budget Priorities
- CHAPA's Legislative Priorities
- Smart Growth
- CHAPA Housing Briefs
- Chapter 40B
- Research and Reports
- Foreclosure Information
- New England Housing Network
- On Solid Ground
- Consultant Directory
- Jobs Board
- Housing & Courses
- Engage with CHAPA!
- Create a login to manage your account, membership, & events!
- Already have an account? Login!
- Post Jobs, Consultant Listings, & Homebuyer Workshops
- Join CHAPA
- Become a New Individual CHAPA Member!
- Become a New Organizational CHAPA Member!
- Donate to CHAPA!
- Join CHAPA's Email List!
CHAPA Young Professionals Group
Citizens' Housing and Planning Association's
Young Professionals Group
CHAPA's Young Professionals Group (CHAPA YP Group) is a new initiative CHAPA has recently developed for younger professionals in the housing and planning fields. CHAPA envisions this effort will better engage younger professionals in housing and planning with the work we do, while providing opportunities for professional development to those who participate.
The CHAPA YP Group holds a monthly series called the “CHAPA Brown Bag Lunch Series for Young Professionals in Affordable Housing.” The goal of the series is to cover a new topic every month that involves housing in connection with other fields in planning and community development.
If you would like to be added to the CHAPA YP Group distribution list please contact the group's Program Manager, Beyazmin Jimenez, at firstname.lastname@example.org.